Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

John Williams - WGN Morning Host

Each morning, after my shower, I get online. I look at several sites, including the Chicago Tribune. Today, I saw the announcement that John Williams will be taking over for Spike O'Dell. I couldn't be happier.

John Williams is a thinking man with an edge. He is highly intelligent and can quit this gig and write for Time magazine if he wants. He also has a great sense of humor that comes out in a variety of great segments.

My favorite is voicemail, although I haven't been able to hear it for ages. He has a number where listeners can call and leave a message for John, usually pertaining to things he has been talking about through the week. Think of it as a comment section on a blog. Then he and the producer piece the different voicemails together with some great music and it makes for some of the funniest moments on the air today.

Anyway, my congratulations and good luck John Williams. You won't need it because you already have everything you need to be Chicago's brightest star!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home