Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

Monday, November 17, 2008

Where is Alex Dimm?

Where has Alexander Dimm been? I've been busy.

I continue to work for a telecommunications company. I have not changed positions, although I have applied for other positions within the company.

I am still a school board member, although I am up for relection this year.

I am still married to the same wonderful woman I married twenty years ago. I love her so much.

I still have three children, although one is a senior in high school and getting prepared for college and another is getting married. My son appeared in a local theatre production this past summer.

I lost my father this fall. It still hurts.

I still go to church and I still love to write.

Beyond that, nothing much has changed. I hope to get back to blogging regularly, although my blogging will be shorter. Fewer long essays and more said.

I have missed blogging and hope that I hear from you. I can see that you have continued to check in while I was gone. Thank you.

So, why did I stop? Lots of reasons. Most of them stupid, so there is no sense dwelling. Let's just hope I am back for a long time.

Thank you for your patience. Talk to you again soon.

Your friend, Alexander Dimm

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home