Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

Monday, May 21, 2007

Sabbatical

Shortly after the first of May I predicted that my postings would become fewer and farther between. I did not expect to take more than a week between posting, but here it is Monday, May 21st and I have not posted since Wednesday, May 9th.

It has been a busy couple of weeks. Our new dog is settling down. We have had several band concerts and other school and church functions. Nothing terribly disturbing has come into our lives during this time.

I have been sad, however. My creative flow has been stunted. It has made me down and nearly unlivable. I find I need to write to survive. Therefore, I am still searching for the best time of day to develop my thoughts, but I am committed to writing on a regular basis once again.

Thank you for your patience. We’ll talk again soon.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home