Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

Monday, May 07, 2007

Dimmer than Normal

I have not been writing here as regularly as normal and I apologize. There has been a lot going on in the Dimm household.

First of all, I learned last week that the people who installed our furnace the past February also sabatoged our air conditioning system. They were hoping we would buy a new air conditioner, so they chose not to hook up the old unit. I was amazed they owned up to it. I am still trying to decide whether to take legal action.

Our brand new, ten-month old, Lhaso Apso became sick last week. Although we were careful, we were very worried that he was infected by bad pet food that came from overseas. He seems to have recovered and all is well again.

Between end of the year school band concerts and church activites, sick dogs and school board meetings, non-functioning air-conditioners and other happenings, life at the Dimm home has been crazy.

This is the start of a new week. I am excited. Nothing special is planned (except the air-conditioner people are expected tomorrow and I have a meeting to attend tonight). The blog will go merrily along.

That is good. There is a lot to talk about. Feel free to let me know what is on your mind.

Thank you for reading. We will talk again soon.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home