Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

Monday, March 26, 2007

Manager Tools

Mark Horstman and Mike Auzenne host a terrific podcast each week. As a manager for a large company, even though in my position I have no direct reports, I get so much from what they have to say.

The podcasts generally range from twenty to thirty minutes in length. What really impresses me is how they can keep sounding conversational week after week.

I am always surprised because after listening to political, jazz and humor podcasts, the last thing I want to listen to is a podcast about work. However, what seems like a dry topic is presented in such a way that it is interesting and even enjoyable.

I have added the link to the side. Read the informative website. It is fully of timely advice for your workplace. Download the podcast and enjoy!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Alexander! Glad you're getting value from our work, and thanks for sharing it with your readers.

Mark Horstman
Manager Tools

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home