Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Rick Moranis

Sometimes you simply need someone to give you perspective. Every once in awhile you find something that offers you a view of life to consider when you are scurrying around trying to meet deadlines.

This was a piece I discovered in a recent issue of Readers Digest. I do not often read Readers Digest, but I when I do, I usually find something special. This weekend, the magazine did not disappoint.

Rick Moranis has been around since the seventies when he was a part of Second City. He was in “Parenthood”, which remains a favorite film of mine. He and Steve Martin co-starred in “My Blue Heaven”, which is not a great film, but it always makes me smile.

If you click here, you will find a link to a short article he wrote for the New York Times. I think you will enjoy it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home