Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Write or Read

It is Wednesday morning and I realize have not posted a thing since Sunday. That is longer than I intended, but I have been reading.

Before you can write you must have something to write about. I have several posts started. They are not ready for publishing just yet.

As you read this blog in the months ahead, you will find that I love to spend time with my family and I love to read. (I also love the Cubs. I admit, instead of posting last night I was also watching Wil Ohman give up the winning run to the Dodgers. Sigh.) Sometimes the blog will have to take back seat to other passions.

Still, I have thoughts to share about immigration, the Cubs, podcasting, books and the way we treat one another. I may even be ready to share later today.

But first, there is a life to lead before I can share. Better get started.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home